Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crown Me

This morning, I had the pleasure of getting a temporary crown with the promise of a permanent one in three weeks. It all went just fine, though spending an hour and a half with hands in one's mouth gets a bit trying by the end.

The most horrifying part was this: After being all Novocained up, I was left lying in the chair, listening to god knows what "light rock" station, for it to take full effect. All it once, it happened. The song I loathe most in the universe, "Black Water" by the Doobie Brothers, started to play (Let me note here that naming a band after a drug without the slightest bit of irony is offensive).

At that point, I imagined myself as Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man, being ready to tell anyone anything they wanted to know if only they would SHUT OFF THAT SONG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home